Monday, April 20, 2009

Kuantan Bussiness Trip 8-11 April 09

Due to some emergency issue happened in a site at the Kuantan on Tuesday night, I had been assigned to go to site on the following day which is Wednesday. I also took this chance to visit some of the places in Kuantan but mainly still makan-makan around.

I went to lunch at a quite famous place called Kemaman Kopitiam and surprisingly a nasi lemak special with a quarter Ayam percik and a fried egg cost me about RM13.90 if i remembered correctly. The Teh ais cost me another RM2.50 with the special packaging coffebean copy-cat-to-be. Anyhow, I felt that it is more expensive then KL price but the food is just awesome with not so awesome price :D

Attached with some photo shooting on the hotel and also the beach photo. I did go to Teluk Chempedak, but sadly the rainy morning did not allow me to take any nice photo. Pls bear with me.... Ok, photo time....











No comments: