Friday, April 3, 2009

Testing the stability of your iron hand..

I read in 1 of my favourites blogger's blog and found another new thing to test out for my camera skill. Yesterday I tested it out and found that I am quite bad in the stability of my hand. Out of so many snaps, only able to get 1 or 2 is good.
Don't worry, I will try to improve.Gambateh...

The test as below:
Set to manual mode and by adjusting the ISO and the F to bigger to get the Shuttle speed to 1 sec.
Get ready an analogue watch that will be ticking instead of the automatic analogue.
Shoot the watch and you should be able to get 2 second arm aka 秒针 without any blur image。


Perfect shot when using table as support


Finally my shoot successfully by holding with hand


This is the example of totally failed shot


Testing with 5 Seconds shuttle speed with putting the cam on table

2 comments:

Vivien said...

sounds like fun for DSLR is too expensive for me, and some more they are new model every now and then, so hard to have the best one.. hehe

yeechuen said...

Yeah, it's fun..U can started with low entry level only decide wanna upgrade to those really pro photog that might cost u a price of car...